We are an Equal Opportunity organisation, and eligible candidates may borrow up to £6,000 interest free for 9 years in order to assist with the cost of post-graduate courses anywhere in the world.
To be eligible for consideration for a loan you must be:
- over 18 and under 35 years of age;
- resident in Leicestershire or Rutland for the last three years;
- have a gross annual income of less than £15,000 per annum;
- have net assets of less than £50,000;
- able to demonstrate a real need for the loan;
- applying to study or already studying on a post graduate course.
How it works
- You can return the reply slip or telephone 0116 2046620, or fill in the contact form below for application details. You will need 2 guarantors for the loan.
- Once completed, return the application pack. An interview will then be arranged with a small group of Trustees so you can explain why you require the loan.
- Interviews take place in February, May, August and November.Applications are required at least 4 weeks prior to the interview dates.
- If successful, you and your guarantors will sign a joint and several bond.
- The loan is interest free for 9 years, but becomes repayable by equal instalments after 3 years.